Saturday, March 22, 2014

12:26 AM
New Car Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan Price Review - I have dependably been aloof towards Cadillac autos. I have never discovered all of them that energizing. This auto has interested me since it was presented prior in the year. I was in the business sector for a medium size extravagance auto venturing up from an Audi A4, and in the wake of looking at BMW, Audi, Mercedes, and Cadillac, this is the thing that I arrived on. Clearly this is subjective, however I think the styling is totally staggering. The drive is exceptionally captivating when you need it to be and greatly agreeable when driving. From my knowledge of riding and driving numerous Cadillac autos in the past this is the first occasion when I've ever been urged to buy a cadillac auto myself. I exchanged on my '08 CTS 3.6 execution for a '14 CTS 3.6 Luxury with choices. I totally cherished the '08 and this one is shockingly better. The inner part materials are well done, rich and lavish. Auto rides extremely strong, much quieter lodge. Stacked will different types of innovation. Upon test drive the 2.0t 4 chamber 6 velocity was bounty compelling, stuffed a punch and will be satisfactory for generally drivers. I picked the 6 cyl 8 velocity as was utilized to and ought to make driving much more fun.

New Car Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan Specs and Price

Engine :  2.0 L Inline 4-cylinder
Drivetrain : Rear Wheel Drive
Transmission : 6-speed Automatic
Horse Power :  272 hp @ 5500 rpm
Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan Price : $ 49,525
New Car Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan Price Review