Saturday, March 22, 2014

8:15 PM
New Car Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe Price Review - I've been on business sector for an energetic auto which wont be a complete gas guzzler like 6.2+ autos. I leased bronco few months back, however didn't like it much in correlation to 2014 camaro. Camaro is one toy to possess and the value is more than reasonable. front seats are stunning! who needs back seats in a game's auto anyways? The increasing speed is fabulous (bronco in correlation had 2-3 sec downtime in the wake of pressing the pedal), camaro has no down time. Concerning trunk, the storage compartment is fair, honestly enormous, just issue is the opening is little, however it could be managed. Assuming that you can manage the cost of it, i might infer you get it. I picked my 2014 V6 LS manual Camaro in October. after a 5 month hunt of distinctive vehicles I contracted the field down to this auto. I do a great deal of driving for work and past encounters have demonstrated to me that those evaluated mpg stickers on autos typically incline toward the liberal side.i accept the sticker said 28 mpg thruway. Right away Granted a large portion of my driving is expressway I'm averaging 25-26 mpg which I'm exceptionally satisfied with since i don't ordinarily have the lightest foot out there. The best parts of my day is the head to and from work! So amusing to drive...!!!

New Car Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe Specs and Price

Engine : 3.6 L V 6-cylinder
Drivetrain :  Rear Wheel Drive
Transmission : 6-speed Manual
Horse Power : 323 hp @ 6800 rpm
Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe Price  : $ 25,810
New Car Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe Price Review