Friday, March 21, 2014

6:06 AM
New Car Chevrolet Camaro LT Convertible Price - Simply got my 2ss Convert a little over two weeks back. Have a little more than 1000 miles on it. Clearly I can not talk as to dependability yet, yet it appears to be well assembled and I've had no issues. It is certainly the most fun I have ever had in an auto. I did have a 1997 Trans Am convertible, and that was fun, yet this is substantially more robust. This simply feels heavier and has substantially less form flex. It has no form flex truly. I exchanged a Toyota Sienna that I had purchased barely over a year prior. I purchased that minivan for my wife, and I understood that with no little children left at home, we truly didn't require it, and I loathed driving it. So I kept the wife, disposed of the minivan. She's great with that.

Chevrolet Camaro LT Convertible Specs and Price

Engine : 3.6 L V 6-cylinder
Drivetrain : Rear Wheel Drive
Transmission : 6-speed Manual
Horse Power : 323 hp @ 6800 rpm
Chevrolet Camaro LT Convertible Price : $ 35,690
Chevrolet Camaro LT Convertible Price