Saturday, March 22, 2014

9:44 PM
New Car Chevrolet Camaro ZL-1 Coupe Price Review - I use to claim a 2011 Camaro SS before I purchased my 2013 Camaro Zl1 recently and man there is a tremendous distinction in execution, force shrewd and taking care of. Each time I get in and drive this auto I have an inclination that I'm similar to the lord of the street in light of the fact that I can quicken a pass the lion's share of autos or brake rapidly to keep away from mischances. The audits say it is has a little trunk opening and little rearward sitting arrangements and hard to see out of. I think its similar to all that you simply need to get utilization to it, I dealt with that when i drove my 2011 camaro SS. I give this auto in a rating of 1 to 5. Give me a chance to see I might provide for it a 7 Plus .

New Car Chevrolet Camaro ZL-1 Coupe Specs and Price

Engine : 6.2 L V 8-cylinder
Drivetrain : Rear Wheel Drive
Transmission : 6-speed Manual
Horse Power : 580 hp @ 6000 rpm
Chevrolet Camaro ZL-1 Coupe Price : $ 57,950
New Car Chevrolet Camaro ZL-1 Coupe Price Review