Monday, March 24, 2014

10:56 PM
New Car Dodge Durango SXT SUV Price Review - Most likely one of the best SUV's out there at this moment. I purchased my wife a no frills SXT with overhauled 8.4 touchscreen and warmed seats/steering wheel. She cherishes it and won't let me drive all around any longer. Comes pleasantly stacked and doesn't feel shabby even in the base SXT trim. Assuming that certainty you need to chase for any choices it is lost. Nobody can let it know isn't a Citadel model. The 3.6 has the ideal offset of force and economy. Genuinely I don't think the hemi is required unless you anticipate towing with it. It has a useable third line. It descends the same sequential construction system as the Jeep Grand Cherokee that has won all the best quality construct grants. Additionally, it is on the Consumer Reports Recommended rundown. I as of late purchased the 2014 Dodge Durango following 8 months of examining it. Needed the R/t yet I wound up buying the Limited Trim level which incredibly had a Hemi! I accept that the Limited trim level with the Hemi is an extraordinary worth for all the characteristics you get, practically like having a Citadel Minus additional chrome and drizzle sensing wipers yet at a much less expensive cost! I needed to get used to the gas mileage which is normal in most circumstances with a V-8. The Uconnect is magnificent, however I had a few issues with the bluetooth blending, keeping my telephone combined. This is generally because of the product being capatible with ios 6 and not 7 (fruit clients). Upgrades are to want that. Other than that I love It!

New Car Dodge Durango SXT SUV Specs and Price 

Engine : 3.6 L V 6-cylinder
Drivetrain : Rear Wheel Drive
Transmission : 8-speed Automatic
Horse Power : 290 hp @ 6400 rpm
Dodge Durango SXT SUV Price : $ 30,790

New Car Dodge Durango SXT SUV Price Review