Tuesday, March 25, 2014

4:51 AM
New Car Dodge Journey SE SUV Price Review - The 2014 Dodge Journey is an open, adaptable hybrid SUV that straddles the partition between smaller and average size utility vehicles. It's one of the few remaining hybrids in its value extend that offers both an accessible V6 motor and a third-column seat. Moreover, its inner part is average, decently trimmed and agreeable. In any case, in a fragment brimming with solid contenders, the Journey fails to go the distance in a few basic territories. I recently bought the base American Value model, and don't lament it a spot. The RAV 4 and the CRV were near being the champ, when I gave Dodge an alternate look. I don't feel short changed whatsoever, with the exception of I spared thousands off the sticker contrasted with those two. Lovely all around, with extraordinary manufacture quality. My children adore the rearward sitting arrangements that move and lean back, extraordinary for long treks. The discounts alternate gentlemen completed not offer truly made it an easy decision. Living in S. FL I didn't need or need a sun top, so don't learn about swindled whatsoever. Runs smoother than alternate choices, less get up and run with the 2.5, yet will spare on speeding tickets. I purchased this vehicle for my wife and it has been in the shop 4 times in 5 months. 1 began on its own and ran throughout the day in the parking area utilizing a tank of fuel 2 AC will go ahead without anyone else's input 3 entryways wont open 4 wont begin (at the merchants when they said it was prepared) I took it to the merchant to be settled and they at last simply said "it must have an apparition" I wound up disposing of the thing with just 5000 miles on it. this is my fifth Dodge that I possess. 2 Durango's, 1 Ram, and a Challenger. at that point this thing. I called the grumbling line and they simply said SORRY. in the wake of using around $100,000 all out for all the Dodges I purchased I felt that they might bail me out.

New Car Dodge Journey SE SUV Specs and Price

Engine : 2.4 L Inline 4-cylinder
Drivetrain ; Front Wheel Drive
Transmission : 4-speed Automatic
Horse Power : 173 hp @ 6000 rpm
Dodge Journey SE SUV Price : $ 20,990
New Car Dodge Journey SE SUV Price Review