Friday, March 28, 2014

1:21 AM
New Car Infiniti Q50 Hybrid Price Review - I cherish this auto recently obtained it just took the ribbon off new, right off the part. I drove a completely stacked 2008 infiniti G35 car before this one (now its my work auto lol). I adore infiniti's on account of they are dependable, quick, fun, and snazzy! So far I've put 6k miles on it & it has been a dream to drive.. i mean infiniti truly beaten itself this time. Everything is great (genuinely), infiniti's variant of the i-drive framework is exceptionally basic , not excessively of a taking in control whatsoever. All the driving modes truly help, i have the cross breed so i avg 32 mpg on gas with 354 stallions :) .. no words can depict how extraordinary this auto is, don't accept me? Go test drive one, the infiniti Q50 won't let you down. The poor audits given by different destinations is merited. Incessant reboots of the machine, no sonar, futile directional lines on reinforcement Polaroid, over 50 workstation redesigns in just 8 weeks. I have possessed 4 Infinitis before this one. 2007 Fx35(loved it), 2012 G37xs(loved it), 2012 Fx35 with Deluxe touring (Everyone adored this one) 2013 M37xs (I exchanged my 2006 550i manual transmission in light of the fact that my M37xs made it feel moderate) and finally my Hagane Blue Q50 Hybris sport. I was truly energize about getting 31 Mpgs on the hughway in this auto on the grounds that I drive alot. The closest I have had the capacity to get is 28 Mpgs on the parkway utilizing voyage control. I utilize a straightforward fomula MPG = (miles driven)/(gallons). The auto might say one number however it was constantly high by very nearly 3 Mpgs. In the event that it said 29, I might ascertain 26-26.5. Unsatisfactory. Each auto I've possessed I have been capable accomplish the posted Mpgs.

New Car Infiniti Q50 Hybrid Specs and Price

Engine : 3.5 L V 6-cylinder
Drivetrain : Rear Wheel Drive
Transmission : 7-speed Automatic
Horse Power : 360 hp @ 6500 rpm
Infiniti Q50 Hybrid Price : $ 49,255
New Car Infiniti Q50 Hybrid Price Review

0 comments :

Post a Comment