Tuesday, March 25, 2014

8:24 PM
New Car KIA Forte LX Sedan Price Review - The new 2014 Kia Forte EX is a long ways in front of the past models. Despite the fact that it has the same 2.0l motor as the past year, they exchanged to a GDI infusion framework which is gives better productivity, upping it from 156 HP to 173 HP, yet deals with the same MPG. Assuming that you abandon it on the default ECO setting, it feels lazy in the event that you attempt to push it some. It's attempting to spare you gas. At the same time assuming that you turn ECO off, the drowsiness goes away, however so will your better mileage. The new Forte EX is quieter. It rides better. The new Forte has the Elantra undercarriage with the same wheelbase, and control to check range. It has the same 6 velocity transmission, however an all the more capable motor. I was searching for something with an extraordinary guarantee AND something that had a more tasteful look, I discovered both in the Forte. I got the EX model on the grounds that I needed something with somewhat more kick. Its a smooth drive and its agile I am equipped to weave well and done with movement with a breeze. General I am COMPLETELY fulfilled by my buy. Have had the Forte EX w/premium bundle since April 2013, and like it fine. It will never be an auto I cherish, and Kia has not won my brand dependability with this model.

New Car KIA Forte LX Sedan Specs and Price 

Engine : 1.8 L Inline 4-cylinder
Drivetrain : Front Wheel Drive
Transmission : 6-speed Manual
Horse Power : 148 hp @ 6500 rpm
KIA Forte LX Sedan Price : $ 17,205
New Car KIA Forte LX Sedan Price Review