Tuesday, March 25, 2014

8:52 PM
New Car KIA Optima LX Hybrid Price Review - The 2013 Kia Optima Hybrid is pretty to take a gander at! It is likewise agreeable to drive and has great get. But...the efficiency under certifiable driving conditions is considerably lower than the evaluated 36/38/40. We drive 85-90% hwy miles and our mpg is a terrible 33 mpg. We've driven 10,000 + miles and have computed the mpg each one time. More awful, the fuel gage locally available presentation exaggerates the mpg by 4-5 mpg. It is not difficult to be calmed into deduction the mpg is OK, however when figured it isn't. I have possessed the 2013 Kia Optima Hybrid just a week and I LOVE IT! I have possessed Porsche, Mercedes, Cadillac, Infiniti, Lincoln, Honda, Volkswagen, Ford, Chevrolet, Nissan, Dodge, Plymouth, and more and I might rate this vehicle as one of my unsurpassed top choices. I cherish the way that I can drive the vehicle hundred or more miles and the gas gage ticks off one score equivalent to about 2 gallons of gas. The auto is calm, smooth, and well fabricated. I additionally love the 5 years and 60,000 mile guarantee. No stresses for over 4-5 years. I deduced I am sparing over $300 a month on gas from my Porsche Cayenne S I recently reinstated. I adore that. The highest point of-the-line Limited trim level introductions for 2013. The EX Turbo trim has been suspended. The Kia Optima Hybrid is presently offered in two trim levels, and both characteristic an overhauled cross breed drivetrain that lifts the auto's EPA numbers in exchange for a marginally lower drive rating.

New Car KIA Optima LX Hybrid Specs and Price 

Engine : 2.4 L Inline 4-cylinder
Drivetrain : Front Wheel Drive
Transmission : 6-speed Automatic
Horse Power : 199 hp @ 5500 rpm
 KIA Optima LX Hybrid Price : $ 27,570
New Car KIA Optima LX Hybrid Price Review