Wednesday, March 19, 2014

2:55 AM
New Mercedes Benz E-Class E350 Convertible Price - This is a dream auto work out as expected. I cherish the execution, the construct quality, the innovation is astonishing! My wife and I have 2 kids and adoration top down driving! With the windows up and the air top every one of the four of us can chat with the top down doing 70 mph on the interstate. I have explored convertibles for 2 prior years I requested this auto. I took a gander at BMW 6 arrangement convertible, Audi Rs5 convertible to specify a couple. Without inquiry, none of them verge on the E550 taxi. In the event that you are searching for execution, solace, engineering, cruising for a group of 4 this is it! I revel in the driver right hand bundle. In stop in go activity it does the driving.

Mercedes Benz E-Class E350 Convertible Specs and Price

Engine : 3.5 L V 6-cylinder
Drivetrain : Rear Wheel Drive
Transmission :  7-speed Automatic
Horse Power :  302 hp @ 6500 rpm
Mercedes Benz E-Class E350 Convertible Price : $ 65,115
Mercedes Benz E-Class E350 Convertible Price

0 comments :

Post a Comment