Tuesday, March 25, 2014

9:19 PM
New Car KIA Rio LX Hathcback Price Review - I am right now driving a 2013 Kia Rio in Michigan. Handles extraordinary in the snow with the footing control on (read most loved characteristics). Exceptionally pleasant configuration, however when purchasing the ex model it didn't accompany voyage (might be included). I have been driving this auto since the start of December 2012, only headed over 1100 miles and am content with my decision. Gas mileage does change a tad bit yet have had the Eco on while driving on the thruway and have really arrived at the midpoint of around 40+ MPG. Simply recall, in case you're decent to your auto, it will be pleasant to you. This is my first just out of the plastic new auto and am truly cheerful. As of now renting for a 39 month lease and wouldn't have done anything distinctive. I purchased my Rio with 73 miles on it. I've just had it for about 2 weeks, yet so far I'm adoring it. The Eco characteristic is tricky to get used to, yet its a truly flawless thing once you're usual to it. It's got a great measure of get up and go to it, really. I cherish how open it is inside. I'm over 6 feet tall, and I can sit in the rearward sitting arrangement (and front) agreeably. The little characteristics like the collapsing side mirrors are extraordinary. Within and outside don't feel inexpensively made whatsoever. I am completely awed with Kia's work on this one. Extremely agreeable for a subcompact, would appear to be a bigger auto. Really appears to have more front seat room than my 07 Optima. Brilliant fit and completion. Stock Kumho tires get loads of scorn on Tire Rack, yet I have no grumblings on commotion or taking care of after 18,000 miles. Averaging 29.57 mpg, can't gripe about that. This is an EX bring forth in dim sapphire, a color that shouldn't exist on this model. Reinforcement Polaroid comes in extremely helpful on the grounds that back window and c column confine view. I might suggest using the additional cash over the LX, the gadgets collapsing back perspective mirrors, and so forth are worth the additional $$$.

New Car KIA Rio LX Hathcback Specs and Price

Engine : 1.6 L Inline 4-cylinder
Drivetrain : Front Wheel Drive
Transmission : 6-speed Manual
Horse Power : 138 hp @ 6300 rpm
KIA Rio LX Hathcback Price : $ 17,235
New Car KIA Rio LX Hathcback Price Review