Tuesday, March 25, 2014

9:31 PM
New Car KIA Rio LX Sedan Price Review - Magnificent auto for the cash. Gas mileage is as advertized. Consolidated miles of city and thruway for me is 36 to 37 mpg. Most elevated mileage so far was 45.8 and on a consolidated outing of 450 miles it was 42.8. Most noticeably bad mileage so far was 34.5. what's more we have 3200 miles on auto as such. Calm auto with smooth transmission and perky motor. In LX you don't get voyage control and I miss that. have the force alternative for entryway locks and windows. I never used to like kia autos however when I saw the kia rio I was snared. I normal about 31mpg in the city. The auto is extremely agreeable. The controls are not difficult to arrive at and the inner part plan is extremely pleasant. Materials utilized within dont feel shoddy. As numerous individuals say that kia utilizes super shabby parts. The motor is solid and has great lift. ( I say this explanation dependent upon its class, little minimal vehicle) Outside commotion is negligible. General this is a GREAT purchase. Particularly the guarantee that kia gives. you'll never need to stress over the motor or transmission for 10 yrs or 100,000 miles. I got my rio lx for $15,500 with the force bundle in addition to an extra $500 off with kia account.

New Car KIA Rio LX Sedan specs and Price

Engine : 1.6 L Inline 4-cylinder
Drivetrain : Front Wheel Drive
Transmission : 6-speed Manual
Horse Power : 138 hp @ 6300 rpm KIA Rio LX Sedan Price : $ 14,890
New Car KIA Rio LX Sedan Price Review