Thursday, March 27, 2014

5:01 AM
New Car KIA Soul Wagon Price Review - The 2014 Kia Soul speaks to the auto's first significant update. Despite the fact that its not a radical change from the first, there are simply enough upgrades to make the Soul a propelling recommendation for plan minded purchasers searching for an elective to standard vehicles and hatchbacks. The nature of inner part materials is better this time around, too, keeping in mind traveler room is like a year ago, Kia has cut out additional payload limit, which now tops out at a hybrid like 61 cubic feet. Discretionary supplies nearly takes after a year ago Soul, yet new things incorporate a surrounding sunroof and an overhauled Uvo eservices bundle that incorporates streaming Internet radio capacity for cell phone clients. This is my third Soul, having acquired 2011 and 2013 Exclaim models (in any case I possess the 2013 Exclaim model), and they continue showing signs of improvement and better! Budgetary limits constrained me to buy the Base A/t model this time. Have had it for 10 days and 400 miles and it is a dream! The update of the chassis/frame and the suspension framework has brought about a much quieter soother riding auto with a firmness that is shouting "quality!". Time will tell if my impressions will keep going, yet in the event that the 2013 and 2011 models are any aide, I'm in for an alternate pleasurable proprietorship period. My first Kia, in spite of the fact that I've driven my sibling's Soul (a 2011, I accept) a couple of hundred miles. This one is an enormous change in ride quality and commotion! It's enthusiastic enough for typical driving and my first tank gave back 26 mpg in city driving. I'm inspired with the amount of characteristics at the cost (force locks, journey, power windows, selectable directing control, Sirius, Bluetooth, and so on.) on a base model. The one thing that I haven't deduced yet is the way to recover the headrest further (I normally wear an overflowed cap), as the conformity demonstrated in the manual gives extremely constrained development. Generally speaking, however, I'm extremely awed.

New Car KIA Soul Wagon Specs and Price

Engine : 1.6 L Inline 4-cylinder
Drivetrain : Front Wheel Drive
Transmission : 6-speed Manual
Horse Power : 130 hp @ 6300 rpm
KIA Soul Wagon Price : $ 15,610 
New Car KIA Soul Wagon Price Review