Thursday, March 27, 2014

5:16 AM
New Car KIA Sportage LX SUV Price Review - I held up for a month to pass so I can audit it better. We attempted Ford Escape, Mitsubishi Outlander, Subaru Crosstrek - and at last given Sportage a shot since they upgraded their MPG appraisals. (FYI, Kia has been sued and EPA made them overhaul their MPG on the stickers.) Styling is extraordinary; its composed by Peter Schreyer, brains behind Audi popularity. I possessed Audi and I discover part of restorative likenesses. Execution is worthy, does well in corners. No inside commotion, as in some other 20k autos. I'm getting normal 26mpg, with careful driving. Just thing that bother me so far is the inside seats are Spartan!!l i scorn can situates period, yet these are firm and uncomfortable. I exchanged a 2005 honda pilot that was actually running on dollar notes for this 2013 Sportage EX on both the sticker and dealership's idea that the MPG rating was accurate to structure in our landscape. A week into proprietorship I was just logging 18mpg on hwy. I called it in and they said let it soften up at 5k miles. I kept on logging grievances to be heard and at 5k miles on my 50 mile, 80% hwy 20% rustic (Pennsylvania) drive i logged 19mpg. I did a controlled fuel test with the same effect. Kia issued their mpg program yet its pennies. Extraordinary looking suv, incredible choices standard..remote begin from figuring was a pleasant shock, The UVO framework is a decent characteristic, Ride is a bit hardened not appalling, however cornering is superb.

New Car KIA Sportage LX SUV Specs and Price

Engine : 2.4 L Inline 4-cylinder
Drivetrain : Front Wheel Drive
Transmission : 6-speed Automatic
Horse Power : 182 hp @ 6000 rpm
KIA Sportage LX SUV Price : $ 22,760
New Car KIA Sportage LX SUV Price Review